Sunday, October 30, 2011

FOOD family funnies and fiction

Breakfast:
Mugfull of special k with honey and banana
Black coffee

Lunch:
Gnocchi with pistachio pesto
3 little balls of mozzarella
Caponata (YUM)
all drenched in the best olive oil you've never tasted
Sesame buns
Sweet melon for dessert

Dinner:
THE BEST PIZZA I'VE EVER PUT IN MY MOUTH. ahh..super soft and perfectly chewy crust, mozzarella, spinach, tasty tomato sauce, and mushrooms
A tub of pomegranate for dessert. All you can eat!

We're in castletownsomething staying with my family's family for a night. It's so nice and quiet and out of the big city. We played some good charades this evening. Acting out a magnet is quite comical. Also, participatory hot potato charades. Just close you eyes, imagine, and laugh.
Today I've felt like I have a place with this family. It's been incredible sharing the small things. And now finds me blogging from my iPod in my own room listening to fiction family. :) be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment